...on cyberspace

Posted by Mark A. Johnson | Posted on Sunday, January 17, 2010

I've (just about) completed an update to my website . The project started as a way to make it all just a little simpler - for me and for site visitors. I wanted more integration with my work flow to ease the burden of keeping site content updated. And I really wanted to make it simple to view my images. I've visited a lot of elaborately designed photography sites and came away with the impression - "that was a cool site!". Not at all what I want to achieve! well actually it is, but more importantly I want those who visit to be focused on the images, so a simple, clean, interface was my key objective.




Please stop by - your comments and feedback is very much apprecaited.



Thanks

Mark
www.whenlightfalls.com

Comments (0)

Post a Comment